Customer Care Policy
SPC Trees and Landscapes Limited work hard to provide the best service to all of our customers, both domestic and commercial. We are committed to setting high standards of customer service and using these to train our staff to meet our customers’ needs.
This document supports our company’s aims of providing professional, friendly and competitive tree care by helping to deliver our services to the highest standard. The policy will ensure maximum customer satisfaction, minimum complaints and ongoing work to the highest standards.
This document sets out the standard of care and how it is maintained. It lets customers know:
• That we do care about our work and what our customers think of it
• What they can expect from us
• What to do if they are not satisfied or have a complaint
Defining the standards
Our standards are defined by our customers so that we deliver the best care for them.
• Regularly ask customers for their opinions on our service
• Use these opinions to shape the service we provide
• Be honest with customers about the services we can and can’t provide
Our staff are essential in delivering our services and ensuring our customers are satisfied.
• Ensure our staff are sufficiently trained and competent to deliver our services
• Ensure our staff treat all customers with respect, courtesy and understanding
• Train all members of staff in customer care
How we communicate
Efficient correspondence with customers is essential in keeping them satisfied.
• Listen carefully to the customer
• Be polite, honest and accurate with the information we provide
• Respond to all enquiries promptly and with courtesy
• Ensure the customer understands all information provided
• Conduct correspondence professionally and confidentially
• Inform customers of any changes or delays in good time
• Provide alternative sources for services where we cannot help
• Keep customers informed of any subsequent stages in the process
Measuring the standards
We want to ensure that our customer care is optimal and this will be measured by our customers
• Seek regular feedback on customer satisfaction
• Investigate all complaints thoroughly and in a timely fashion
• Use feedback and results of complaint investigations to influence changes in customer care
If you are not satisfied or have a complaint about the conduct/behaviour of a member of the team, our service or our work, then please contact:
• By telephone on 01473 487888 or 07837094897
• By Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or by post: 1 Charity Cottages, Swilland Road, Otley, Suffolk, IP6 9NE